Friday, February 10, 2017

Valentine Ouija Board and Tarot Readings


It's a Valentine to make you squeal! Although I"m not sure how I'd feel about the spirits deciding they wanted me to be theirs.... (ooh, that got creepy, fast!)

I've been posting funny and psychic Valentine cards and messages on my Facebook page this week. Because it makes me happy. There are some super cute vintage cards out there!

My week has booked up for physical readings and Reflexology.. but I'm still available to do tarot readings for romance or love questions (or any other questions for that matter) in the evenings.

It's been so snowy, I don't want to go anywhere in the evenings. Yuck. I'll pick up evening appointments again when spring warms up the world, I'm sure.

You can join the fun at Facebook, and then peek at my website:

www.TheLittleWitch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!