Sunday, July 10, 2016

Lazy Sunday

I haven't written in so long!

I've been actively vlogging however on youtube, so I feel like I haven't really been away.

So. Hmm. What's new with me.....

Oh. I signed a lease on another office space to house all of my crafts and art supplies, that are currently eating up all the space in my livingroom. I'll be bringing all the things over there to make the art dolls and goodies. It's in the same building and hallway as my Tarot and Reiki room. This is very exciting to me.

I was supposed to go to market this morning but I woke super early with a headache that threatened to become a migraine. So, I've been working on my Google presence with my Reflexology site instead. Later I'll mow the lawn, and cook some food and do some laundry and ... This isn't very exciting, is it?

I'm gearing up for a busy week. I will enjoy this lazy Sunday. With this lazy blog post. ha!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!