Monday, April 11, 2016

Back to School.

I just signed up for some new courses. Because I can't help myself. ha! I also Love seeing certificates on my wall.

I just finished (6 months ago or so) Holistic Massage Therapy (Spa Massage.)
I'm currently about a week away from finishing ALL my reiki course (Reiki 1, 2, and Master Certification.)

Oh, and I am taking a course called The Art of the Picture Book. Because, I'm crafty. And I have picture books in me. hehe.

I just signed on for Advanced Reflexology and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) for Health. 
and..
"Award Winning Isla Verde Spa Relaxation Master Class." (That is a trick to say.)

All of these.. Because I love learning. And I do like to upgrade my skills.

The funny thing is, I NEVER ever find I'm interested in Tarot courses. It's not that I feel I've learned all there is.. but that I like to figure it out myself. I like my learning with tarot to be organic. Organic? Is that the right word???

I even tend to shy away from dream therapy courses, astral travel courses.. I figure, all of that good stuff comes naturally to me. I don't want to mess with my system.

Are you taking any courses right now???

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!