Sunday, July 20, 2014

So. Many. Books.

I wandered into a New Agey book store today while on a visit to Elmvale. I was waiting for something to jump off the shelf and beg me to take it home. What happened was a lot of "Got it, got it, have a version of it, read it & wasn't crazy about it, got it.." I didn't end up taking anything home.

And now as I sit here looking at my book shelf I realize, there's a whole lotta books shoved on there, ones that don't exacty fit either, that have been on my "to read" list for some time. Some of those are on my "to sell" list, too.

This is one half of the bookshelf, anyway...

I DO have some titles already listed for sale at my Vintage Witch online store... There are SO many more... I could probably open my OWN New Agey type book store!

We visited Elmvale today. They have their Farmers Market and Flea Market every Thursday and Sunday. It's always got a crazy amount of vendors. So many curious things! I forgot my camera though. We're going to go back on Thursday, and I'm going to take a tonne of pictures of all the curious things!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!