Saturday, July 12, 2014

Phone In Fridays!

NEW Callers* can get a 15 minute phone reading for only $1.99, when you follow the Secret listed on my blog!

Are you ready for Phone in Fridays?? Have your questions WRITTEN down somewhere, and be ready to absorb all the info from our phone call!


If you find the $1.99 secret TOO much work, you can always just click on the phone icon above here at my blog. New callers THAT way will get 3 minutes free. (It will say Arrange a Call or Taking Calls.)

Click it now to get in line and be first for when I become available. Have your questions ready!!!

I'm so excited!

Lori-Grace.


You must be located in Canada or the US for me to be able to send you free minutes!
*New Callers to the KEEN system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!