Friday, July 4, 2014

Adventure Time!

Went to the library today. It's rare that I take books from the library,because I have a pretty extensive library of my own. However:

I grabbed these. Yoga Wisdom and Practice. I am ready to add something extra to my Yoga routine. And, The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. This title zapped me when I touched it, running my fingers down the spines of all the titles. Which clearly means I must read it.

And then I grabbed Head Massage, and Essential Massage. I'm still working on finishing up my Holistic Massage course, and I was looking for Indian Head massage, but this was as close as I could come. Have to drag my massage table out and get some loved ones on that table to practice!

And yes. Strength Training Anatomy. Because last night, I FEEL I was challenged to follow through on an Adventure. Which involves swinging around a pole. Hahaha! To be clear, I will NOT be getting naked. Just swinging on a pole. But most likely I will be in underwear. Oh My Gods.  Or maybe work out shorts. Those shorty short ones. And Oh My Goddess, I just don't ever want to say "I wish I had tried that." when I'm 70.

 And yes, I'm convinced that READING all about this will help my upper body strength. Cackle. However, I might be getting up on stage with all of my "Gifts of Imperfections."

I lead an adventurous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!