Monday, January 13, 2014

Steve Martin.

Today I have a FANTASTIC day!
WAIT.
Let me start at the beginning.

On Dec 30, I had a dream. Steve Martin and I were hanging out.. and long story short, he wanted to make sure I was only doing work that I loved, and that I was supposed to. And those things are mostly doing the Psychic work, and Reflexology.

Incase you are wondering, this is Steve Martin. (As if you'd wonder. I mean, he's STEVE MARTIN!)



So, I headed into the new calendar year with this in mind. Steve would be coming to check on my at the end of January! I really need to follow through.

I've been FAR more attentive and available to my tarot / Psychic Medium stuff. And it got busier, because I made room for it.

I have also been spending more time with my Reflexology practice. And again, it's gotten busier because of it. And I am SO happy.

Today, I went to a girlfriends place. She's got a beautiful little space that she does teaching and healing in. She's an herbalist, and reads cards too, and works with crystals, etc. She's a power house of knowledge. I decided I wanted to do some Reflexology gifting to my circle of girlfriends, and any of hers that might be interested. So, today I spent the day in a lovely space, doing Reflexology ... and I just feel so dang GOOD!

I wanted to share. :) 

I'm happy. I'm following my bliss, and the Universe is listening. And ofcourse, Steve Martin and I are going to hang out soon, so I have to have some good things to report. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!