Sunday, July 1, 2012

JULY FREE Reading Draw

Every month, for my Facebook Fan page members, I do a draw for one free email reading question. What do you have to do to enter my draws??


Like my Tarot Page at Facebook. That gives you ONE entry and one comment on the FREE draws blog entry. (below, here at Blogger, since Facebook does not allow draws or contests on their pages.) If you are already a "liker" on the Facebook page, you can enter every month.

Each month, SHARE my Facebook page among your Facebook friends, and you get a SECOND entry into the draw.

Each comment must be a separate comment. One for "liking." and one for "sharing." Please be sure to leave your name in the comments, if you are posting as "anonymous."

I'll be using random.org to choose the winners.

This draw is for the JULY Free draw. The draw will happen at the end of the day on the last day of JULY, and then I'll start a new blog entry contest for AUGUST ! You can also follow this blog, here at blogger, to see when the draw is done and when the new contest is up - although I'll be posting the winners of these at Facebook.

Thanks for connecting with me on Facebook!

Blessings,
Lori-Grace.

10 comments:

  1. hi Lori. happy Canada Day! I was talking to a friend, who had a small but powerful reading from you and she was amazed (never having done this before) and you were right on.. you really helped her unblock some major life decisions. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori ,:-D hoping ti talk to you soon. Jenn Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your readings are the best Lori! Barbara Lowe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lori. I never had a tarot card reading before. Sure would be an interesting to have done. Hope I win...fingers crossed! lol Auntie Hallee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lori for the reminder! See you at SnB tonight!

    Laura J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori I want in on the free reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would <3 to win a free Reading!
    Melody Ann Drinkwater Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love another reading from you. You are wonderful!
    Miranda Lopez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lorie: I need to win this because I have been waiting soooo long to contact you for a reading!!! Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lea-Andra RobitailleJuly 12, 2012 at 5:17 PM

    I would love to win a free reading. :) Lea-Andra

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!